Do You Need Professional Ecommerce Website Web Design?
By 2017, online sales are expected to reach a staggering 320 billion dollars. Upgrading your online store with a professional ecommerce design can drive more sales and increase profitability. Find out why getting a professional ecommerce design just might be the change you need to take your online business to the next level.
Advantages of a Professional Ecommerce Website Design
- Improved Customers Trust – If your website doesn’t inspire confidence with your visitors, they will be reluctant to fork over their credit cards. Everyone has been to a website and questioned whether they should submit their credit card. It’s too easy for that visitor to hit the BACK button & find an alternate seller where a customer can feel more comfortable.
- A Smoother Shopping Experience - Customers are getting used to really high quality, modern websites with smooth navigation and easy checkout. When they start encountering website inconsistencies, confusing navigation or a choppy checkout, we always see a higher cart abandonment rates. A professional ecommerce design is going to smooth out all the rough edges and make customers glide through your checkout process and place their orders like never before.
- More Visually Enticing - Aesthetics play a part in your shoppers’ experience. An ecommerce store doesn’t have to be ornate or overly designed but a well thought out, professional ecommerce website design keeps customers on your website longer, encourages them to tell their friends and encourages repeat visits.
- A Better Checkout Process – One of the top places where ecommerce stores lose business is during the checkout process. When a website adds products to their cart and then doesn’t checkout, this is referred to as the “cart abandonment rate”. Lowering your abandonment rate is one of the primary objectives for any e-commerce store owner. One simple way to do this is by simplifying your checkout procedure and making a single step, checkout procedure. With only 1 step to complete, you can quickly decrease your shopping cart abandonment rate by 15% – 25%.
- Better Store Management – older e-commerce systems can’t compete with the newer, more modern systems that have robust reporting, intuitive cart management and streamlined administrative features. All these features save time and money which free you up to focus on building your business.
- E-Store Customization - Very few clients are satisfied with off-the-shelf solutions. Most desire certain functions to make their business run more smoothly. With professional ecommerce website design you can get exactly the features you need to turn your operation into a slick, fast and efficient business.
Who Should Consider a Professional Ecommerce Website Re-Design?
A professional ecommerce website design can be a real profitable upgrade to any existing store. The most common situation we cater to is where the existing store is functioning OK but there is a feeling that it could be doing even better. Another case is where performance is slightly sagging or sub-par. In these cases, a professional well thought out redesign can have a dramatic impact and can often turn things right around.
How Website Mint can help you?
With 20 years experience creating customised websites for their clients, they understand the requirements of todays online consumer. They know how to listen, understand your business, and drive more customers and sales to you. Website Mint is your perfect partner, offering professional websites web design without the pricetag!…